News, Updates, & Resources
With the U.S. economy shifting from cash to electronic currency, small business owners must be prepared to manage their business with limited cash flow. Per credit cards.com, of all consumers surveyed, only 12% prefer to pay with cash. The remaining 88% paid with...read more
Maybe your business coaches never experienced business failure before. The primary job of a business coach is to help a newly minted entrepreneur develop the skills they already have. Envision a business coach standing on the sidelines cheering on the new owner to...read more
The latest statistics released by the United States Census Bureau indicate less than two percent of women owned businesses reach more than one million dollars in annual sales.This number changed only slightly from the census bureau's prior 2007 study. Yet the number...read more
Do you think buying a franchise is an easy way to make money while you sleep at night or enjoy your day without having to go to the office? Or do you think purchasing a franchise will eliminate the issues I’ve experienced as an independent business owner? I’ve seen...read more
What is so great about this country is that if you want it bad enough, you can make it. But at what cost? So why is having a level playing field so important to a business? Because if you as a small business owner have to pay more, have less access, or struggle to...read more
Small businesses hire more people in the United States than large corporations. Per the Huntington Post, small business hire 53% of the American workforce. Small business make up 99% of employing organizations. Statistics show that 95% of these businesses hire 10 or...read more
Consulting Services For Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Books & Publications
Check below for my newest publications.
Where Entrepreneurs Learn What it Takes to Grow a Successful Business
Going Out On A Limb
A new book written by Darlene Ziebell, highlighting lessons learned from forty years of entrepreneurship in a variety of industries. Book will be available late 2018.
Business Startup Advice
Learn how Entrepreneurs Bootstrap their way to the top!