A Dozen Avalanches Threaten Small Business
Which One Will Bury You Alive?
85% of new businesses fail within a few years of start-up. In this book I highlight the avalanches I experienced throughout my 40-year entrepreneurial career and beat these odds four times. Use the same lessons I learned to increase your chances of business sustainability.
Don’t just survive, thrive! Read about the 12 biggest challenges that face small business owners. Many of these challenges are not mentioned in any other business journals or case studies. Be prepared today!
CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER TO ORDER YOUR COPY FROM AMAZON TODAY —->
Things I Wish I Knew . . .
- Learn how to sell what customers want.
- How to differentiate your business from the competition.
- Do the math. Are you making money?
- Keep control of you money.
- Prevent your employees from becoming a competitor.
- Understanding Social Media and laws.
- Overcoming separation anxiety. Can you fire an employee?
- Can you say “no” to a customer?
- Do you have a support team to help you and your business grow?
- How to hire loyal employees.
- Do you have a preservation plan? How long will your business survive?
- Elvis has left the building. Are you leaving your business?
Starting A Startp?
Subscribe here and receive a free copy of my latest guide called: Help – My Marketing Plan is Sick!